Pulled Chicken Salad Tarragon
- 2 gal. (10 lbs.) chicken breast, cooked and pulled
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 qt. mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 gal. (6 lbs.) California seedless grapes
- 1 cup (4 oz.) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (1 oz.) green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 48 lettuce leaves
Sprinkle pulled chicken meat with garlic salt. Mix mayonnaise and milk. Add lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and pepper; mix well. Toss chicken, grapes, almonds and green onions in large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and mix well. Portion 1 cup per serving on lettuce-lined plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon parsley.
No serving suggestions.
No nutritional information available.