Green Grape Rice Salad
- 2 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 cups fresh California green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup feta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients to make a light dressing. Add the dressing to the rice mixture. Serve at room temperature. May be made 1 day ahead and refrigerated
No serving suggestions.
No nutritional information available.