Chunky Turkey Salad
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 cups California seedless grapes
- 6 cups (about 1 ¼ pounds) cooked boneless turkey breast, cubed
- 8 cups (about 1 pound) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 lettuce leaves
In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard; mix well. Add grapes, turkey, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper, and mix well. To serve, place in large serving bowl, or line each plate with lettuce leaf and top with 3/4 cup serving of salad.
No serving suggestions.
Calories 149; Protein 16 g; Carbohydrate 13 g; Fat 4 g (22% Calories from Fat); Sat Fat < 1 g (5% Calories from Saturated Fat); Cholesterol 42 mg; Sodium 320 mg; Fiber 1.7 g.