Tofu Grape Kabobs
- 2-3 tablespoons minced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 pound firm tofu, cut into 12 chunks
- 2 cups green California grapes
- 2 cups steamed brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Preheat grill to high. In a small bowl, mix the jalapeño, soy, sugar and ginger and toss. Add the tofu and mix. Thread the tofu and grapes onto 4 skewers. Grill 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Divide rice between 4 bowls, top with the skewers and sprinkle with cilantro.
No serving suggestions.
Calories 271; Protein 14 g; Carbohydrate 42 g; Total Fat 6 g (Saturated fat .8 g); 20% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 207 mg; Fiber 3.5 g.