Garlic Fried Rice with California Grapes
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons minced salted cod
- 2 cups green beans, sliced thin on a biased cut
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 cups cooked long-grain Jasmine (divided)
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 cup red California seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat large skillet or wok to high heat, then add the oil. Add the salted cod and stir fry to brown it lightly. Next, add the green beans; once beans start to turn a darker shade of green, add the garlic and stir well to combine. Next add half the rice and mix well; then add the remaining rice. Fry the rice mixture for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Next, make a hole in the middle of the rice, add the eggs and scramble them. Add the grapes and edamame. Fold the rice over the eggs to mix them, then season the rice with salt, white pepper, sesame oil, soy sauce and green onions. Plate and serve immediately.
No serving suggestions.
Calories 460; Protein 16 g; Carbohydrate 59 g; Total Fat 17 g (Saturated Fat 2.5 g); 31% Calories from Fat; 5% Calories from Saturated Fat; Cholesterol 130 mg; Sodium 1170 mg; Fiber 3 g.