Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 cups California seedless grapes
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup lowfat tropical-flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 mint sprigs
Combine grapes, banana and mango; toss to mix. Stir ginger into yogurt. Spoon dressing over mixed fruits or add to fruits and mix to combine. Portion into individual glass bowls; garnish with mint. Makes 4 servings.
No serving suggestions.
151.8 Cal., 2.4 g pro., 1 g fat (5% Cal. from fat), 36.5 g carb., 2.3 mg chol., 2.7 g fiber and 19.5 mg sodium.