Smoked Turkey Salad with Cashews and Sherry Dressing
- 2 1/4 lbs. smoked turkey meat, diced
- 1 1/2 lbs. California seedless grapes
- 1 qt. celery, sliced
- 1 cup cashew pieces, roasted, salted
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup medium dry sherry
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/16 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Mix together turkey, grapes, celery, cashews, onions and parsley. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve with additional cashews as garnish
If possible, add dressing at the last minute to keep the celery and cashews crunchy.
No serving suggestions.
No nutritional information available.