Welcome to the California Table Grape Commission
- At a crop value of $2.14 billion in 2019, California table grape growers harvested more than 106 million boxes of grapes, sending them to consumers worldwide.
- There are approximately 380 table grape farming operations in California.
- California produces 99% of the table grapes grown in the United States.
- Per capita consumption of table grapes in the U.S. is more than 8 pounds per person and 35% of the crop is exported to more than 55 export markets.
- Grapes from California are available May through January.
- Coachella Valley and San Joaquin Valley are the table grape growing regions in California.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call 559.447.8350.