Welcome to the California Table Grape Commission
- At a crop value of $2.14 billion in 2019, California table grape growers harvested more than 106 million boxes of grapes, sending them to consumers worldwide.
- There are approximately 380 table grape farming operations in California.
- California produces 99% of the table grapes grown in the United States.
- Per capita consumption of table grapes in the U.S. is more than 8 pounds per person and 35% of the crop is exported to more than 55 export markets.
- Grapes from California are available May through January.
- Coachella Valley and San Joaquin Valley are the table grape growing regions in California.
Use the navigation sections at the left to learn more about California grapes and the commission. Have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.447.8350.