Cool Cucumber Grape Salad
- 6 cups (about 2 medium) thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
- 2 cups California seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onion
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper seasoning
Combine cucumber, grapes and chives. Mix vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt and hot pepper seasoning. Add to grape mixture and mix well. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
An enlivening accompaniment to any garden party meal, this cool, tangy salad featuring cucumbers, grapes and green onion will put a little kick into those hot summer nights.
No serving suggestions.
Protein 1.1g; Fat 1.2g; Calories from Fat 14%; Carbohydrate 15.6g; Cholesterol 0mg; Fiber 1.5g; Sodium 392mg.