Make-Ahead Grape Tabbouleh Salad
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup uncooked bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each salt and grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups California seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup each thinly sliced spinach leaves and pared, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup each chopped fresh mint, parsley and green onion
- romaine leaves
Pour boiling water over bulgur; let stand 30 minutes. Drain well; press out excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients except romaine leaves; mix well. Let stand 2 to 6 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve on romaine leaves.
No serving suggestions.
329 Cal., 8.5 g pro., 4.8 g fat (12% Cal. from fat), 67 g carb., 0 mg chol., 6 g fiber and 553 mg sodium.