Chicken Salad with Pecans and Grapes
- 2 cups chicken breast meat, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups halved California grapes
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, ground
Combine all salad ingredients in bowl and mix well.
This works great with rotisserie chicken from the deli counter!
Serve on mixed greens or toasted roll. Makes six servings.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 187; Protein 15 g; Carbohydrate 13 g; Fat 9 g (44 percent calories from fat); Sat Fat 1 g (5% Calories from Saturated Fat); Cholesterol 43 mg; Sodium 401 mg; Fiber 1 g.