Bulgur Salad with Grapes and Kale
- 1 cup bulgur
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 cups California grapes green and red seedless, halved
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- pinch cayenne
- black pepper
- 2 cups slivered kale or Swiss chard leaves, packed finely
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in the bulgur and ½ teaspoon salt and remove from the heat. Cover and let stand 20 minutes or until most of the water has been absorbed. Drain well and press to extract any excess water. Let cool and stir in the remaining ingredients. Season well with salt and black pepper. Serve room temperature or chilled.
No serving suggestions.
No nutritional information available.