Grape, Apple and Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 small head red cabbage (about 1 pound), finely shredded
- 2 cups halved green seedless California grapes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes and apple. In a small jar, combine the vinegar, honey, mustard and olive oil. Shake well and pour over the cabbage mixture. Season heavily with both salt and pepper and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Serve room temperature or chilled.
No serving suggestions.
Calories 91; Protein .8 g; Carbohydrate 15 g; Fat 4 g; 34% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 128 mg; Fiber 1.7 g.