Cashew Chicken Salad
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup cashews, roasted and salted
- 3 cups chicken meat, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups California seedless grapes, separated and rinsed
In a mixing bowl, whisk together first five ingredients until well combined. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
This makes a great entrée salad when piled on greens, or fill a tortilla with shredded Napa cabbage, julienne carrots and chicken salad for an Asian wrap. It is also great tossed with cooked vermicelli for a light entrée.
No nutritional information available.